Français Site map

Permits and certificates

Do you have construction or renovation projects? 

Before you start, we would like to remind you that compliance with the law is your responsibility. We recommend that you make sure that your project complies with:

  • The municipal by-laws;
  • The Quebec Construction Code;
  • The National Fire Prevention Code.

Requests for permits and certificates

Requests for permits and certificates of authorization must be made by supplying the completed form and the appropriate documents and information and making an appointment with the municipal inspector.

You need to complete a form for...

  • All construction, reconstruction or additions to a main building
  • All construction of a garage or gardening and storage sheds
  • All renovations or repairs
  • All fences or retaining walls
  • All demolitions
  • All septic systems and wells
  • All wood cutting
  • All installations of a spa or swimming pool
  • All requests for a minor derogation
  • All requests for a subdivision

Make an appointment

To ensure that the municipal inspector is available to receive your request for a permit or certificate of authorization, please call the municipal office at 450-562-2025 

Construction plan

Although the majority of our neighbouring municipalities require professional construction plans for all new construction (homes, garages, shed, etc.) as well as for all renovation and addition projects, the municipality of the Township of Gore continues to allow its citizens to provide hand-drawn plans.

However these plans must follow certain minimum standards.

New houses

Septic installations

Garages and sheds

Enlargement and extensions


Hobby farms

Temporary winter carports

Shorelines and docks

january 2018   
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8Regular council meeting 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31      
More news...

©2011 Canton de Gore, Tous droits réservés, Produit par Cyprex Technologies Inc.