Privacy Policy

This site uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience.

Learn more


  • Municipal by-laws on animals

    Animals By-Law

    Dog control By-Law

    Dog Park By-Law

    In order to comply with the municipal regulation on the keeping of pets, the municipality uses the pet control services provided by the private company Patrouille Canine Alexandre Roy. 
    In addition to helping locate a lost animal, this canine patrol service offers many benefits to dog and cat owners. For example, a toll-free number where you can learn about regulations, file complaints and obtain services. Note that in addition to collecting lost animals, Canine Patrol Alexandre Roy keeps them until he finds the guardian. 
    For information, to make a complaint or to request a service, you can contact the Alexandre Roy Canine Patrol toll free at 1-800-950-4280.

  • Dogs

    Register your dog

    In Gore, if you are a dog owner, it is mandatory to register and obtain a license for your dog at the municipal office. The license is free. Present yourself at the municipal office to get the license for your dog. 
    However, the owner of a dog with a valid current year's license issued by another Municipality where he usually lives, does not have to obtain a license if he brings his dog to the Municipality for a short period.

    Dog park

    Gore has its own dog park, located at the municipal park - at 45 Chemin Cambria. Citizens have even created a Facebook group to share information about the park and navigate dog owners.